Welcome to Potagers Garden Center in Billings Montana.
Our valued customers will have a huge variety of flowers and plants (annuals and perennials), vegetable, herbs, organic vegetables and herbs, as well as roses, shrubs and trees to choose from. If you like native and non-native grasses, we’re your store! You’ll get a nice selection of sizes, from 4 packs up to one and two gallon (and everything in between). Trees and shrubs range from one gallon to 7 gallon.
Your inventory will be fresh, as Potagers receives new shipments several times a week. Our availability is continually updated. We value your input or requests. If you have a specific plants or colors we will do our best based on what is available to get it in when you need it. You can contact us via this website, Facebook, phone 860-7752 or best of all come see us in person.
If you’re concerned about having success planting and growing, we have the information and team to make it happen. We carefully select our perennials, roses, shrubs and trees for the best zoned for our area.The Potagers team will help assist you in picking the plants that will grow best in your conditions. Potagers has the soils, chemicals, organic chemicals, beneficial insects, gifts, hand tools and seeds you need for all your yard beautification.
Come see us and you will understand why our loyal customers come back year after year to beautify their home, nurture their produce and rely on the Potagers team to give them the assistance they need to be have success in their gardening adventures.
Our quality is second to none! Two reasons: our fantastic local and regional supplies and Potagers team that provides excellent customer service and knowledgeable care for all the plants.
Our products are:
- Huge variety of all the favorite annuals and perennials plus the greatest new colors.
- Great variety of vegetables, herbs and organic vegetables and herbs.
- Shrubs, trees, roses and clamatis, zoned for the Billings area.
- Planters, trellises, beautiful and fun yard stakes and decorations.
- Cool outdoor wall art.
- Pottery to fit every décor.
- Coco liners in all shapes and sizes plus rolls of coco liners to cut to your specifications.
- Hats, tools and gloves.
- Chemicals and organic chemicals.
- Soils, soil amendments (gypsum, fertilizers, etc.), bark to dress up your beds.